ponedeljek, 21. maj 2012

HELLO!!!;)

hello. this is my first blog, yes, it's in english. so, excuse me because of my simple english, 'cause i'm only 7th class. It's gonna be about fashion, music and art. I hope you'll like it. ENJOY!!!
_______________________________________________________________
today theme: Shoes.
i love them. they are excellent for add variety to your style. 

see? without shoes??? bleah!!! i have full wardrobe of shoes, with or without high heels. i like ballerinas, too.
when you go to the concert or something, you'll certainly take heels.  but for school...I don't know how it is in America or China, 'cause I'm from Slovenia, but we must have slippers. i hate this. it's awful. i NEVER wear slippers. i always have socks and only socks...even if they are dirty XD...
_________________________________________________________________
I KNOW, I KNOW. IT'S VERY SHORT, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT...
ANNA

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar